If you're new to the Maker Movement or are looking to learn more about it, we have complied a list of resources from our research that we hope you find useful as you and your students embark on this journey as makers in the Maker Movement.
- Either for Making project ideas, or for your own Networked Learning Project - check out instructables.com for some really fun user-generated ideas!
- Amazing resource regarding Making and Makerspaces - was very helpful for me when kicking off our IDEA Lab! Check out chapters on "Beginnings," "Practices," and "Projects" makered.org/wp-content/upl…
- Must-read for educators looking to grow their own creativity and that of their students: Creative Confidence, by Tom & David Kelley creativeconfidence.com
- The Make Movement: Establishing Creativity In Our Students and Children TED Talk
- “Think of your old arts and crafts but then add programming and computers and all this new technology… It's all about people creating rather than consuming,” says, Nick Patsianas, Maker Mentor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_WQOqKldm4